The Authority wishes to appoint a Framework to provide Security Services, encompassing:
· Manned Guarding (including dog handlers) (24/7)
· Mobile Patrols (including dog handlers)
· Fire refuge systems
·Gatehouse / Car Parking
· Key holding and alarm activation response Services (with an associated response time of 30 minutes to anywhere in the County)
· Unlocking/Locking key corporate offices on a daily basis
· Out of Hours response and action
· Remote battery operated camera systems including smoke sensors
· CCTV – Installation, Maintenance and Repair including remotely monitored systems
· Intruder Alarm (including battery operated systems) – Installation, Monitoring, Maintenance and Repair
· Lone Working Devices
· Panic Alarm – Installation, Maintenance and Repair
· An Out of Hours response service (To cover contracting authorities and their response contractors)
· Alarm Monitoring Centre services across a variety of properties within the geographical boundaries of Cambridgeshire.
It is expected that the framework will last for a period of 3 years, with the option of 1 further year’s extension, and will take the form of a framework agreement, under which individual requirements will be specified and priced according to a schedule of rates agreed as a result of this tender process.