Chesterfield Borough Council is looking to purchase 1 x new Ransomes highway 3 triple 4wd triple Cylinder mower or equivalent. Also the authority is looking to part exchange the current mower to lessen the overall cost of purchasing the new mower.
The Supplier shall provide services/goods as follows:
• 1 x new Ransomes highway 3 triple 4wd triple Cylinder mower or equivalent
• C/w 33hp diesel engine, hydrostatic transmission.
• 4wd on demand 4wd reverse assist, swing out centre unit
• 3 individual controls for lift and lower of cutting units
• 3 x 6 knife fixed head cutting units
• Roll bar, full road lighting kit , beacon
• Anti-bank system tilt system
• Two year fully inclusive manufactures warranty
• Engineer attendance within 24 hrs of breakdown call out
• All components parts available within 48 hours of repair call-out OR ‘Courtesy’ Machine of Equivalent specification provided if repair time exceeds 48 hrs of call out for duration of the repair
• Manufacturer to supply training
• Delivery 4 Weeks on or before the 31st July 2019
• Part – Exchange of the existing Ransomes Highway 2130 mower: – Specification Attached
• 2007, has a full service history (by CBC mechanics) and low hours – 1611.4 hours in total.