NWUPC has a requirement to establish a Framework Agreement for Cleaning Equipment Supply and Maintenance for the following organisations:
The Lot structure is as follows:
Lot 1 – Cleaning Equipment Supply
Lot 2 – Cleaning Equipment Maintenance- North West England
Lot 3 – Cleaning Equipment Maintenance- North East England including Yorkshire
Lot 4 – Cleaning Equipment Maintenance- East Midlands England
Lot 5 – Cleaning Equipment Maintenance- Wales
Lot 6 – Cleaning Equipment Maintenance- West Midlands England
Lot 7 – Cleaning Equipment Maintenance- East of England
Lot 8 – Cleaning Equipment Maintenance- Greater London
Lot 9 – Cleaning Equipment Maintenance- South East England
Lot 10 – Cleaning Equipment Maintenance- South West England
Lot 11 – Cleaning Equipment Maintenance- Northern Ireland
Lot 12 – Cleaning Equipment Maintenance- Scotland
Lot 1 includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• The supply of cleaning machines for commercial and professional use in Institutions including but not limited to:
Scrubber-Dryers Walk Behind, Scrubber-Dryers Ride-On, Sweeper-Scrubbers, Sweepers Walk-Behind, Ride-on Sweepers, Steamers, Carpet Extractors/Upholstery cleaners, Floor Burnishers/Single Disc Machines, Vacuum (upright, tub, backpack), Pressure washers, High level cleaning equipment, Gum Removal Equipment and other cleaning equipment as appropriate for commercial and professional use.
• The supply of associated accessories, parts and consumables.
• The provision of training and product support to Institutional staff for cleaning equipment.
Lots 2-12 include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Cleaning equipment maintenance and servicing on either a regular, pre-planned basis or, on a reactive, ad hoc repair basis as required by Member Institutions.
• Equipment to be serviced under this agreement includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Scrubber-dryers, sweeper-scrubbers, sweepers, carpet extractors/upholstery cleaners, floor burnishers/single disc machines, vacuums, pressure washers, steamers, parts and accessories and other cleaning equipment as appropriate for commercial and professional use.
Maintenance and servicing under this agreement will also include:
• Provision of reports for the recording and monitoring of service visits and work undertaken.
• Supporting Member Institutions to ensure optimum performance and efficiency for their fleet, including the provision of advice and awareness campaigns related to machine use and common fault rectification
• Compliance with all applicable legal requirements, including any changes to the law which occur during the contract period.