The Environment Agency is seeking to appoint a maximum of 4 suppliers to the Coastal Navigation Marker Inspection, Maintenance and Repair Services Framework (Anglian Eastern Area). This framework relates to the inspection, cleaning, maintenance and replacement of approx. 184 Navigation Buoys and Markers (including lighted beacons) located off the Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex Coast.
The framework will be awarded based on the following loosely defined lot structure:
– Lot 1: Inspection inc –
– Visual and scheduled inspections
– Lot 2: General Works inc –
– Re-painting, to include clean down and surface preparation
– Application of cardinal stripes
– Replacement of top marks
– Repairs to lighted beacons
– Replacement of marker
– Scale down
– Installation of marker
– Large scale repairs
– Complex maintenance
This framework will run for a maximum of 4 years (1+1+1+1).