Suffolk County Council (SCC) is increasingly looking to support adult social care service users through the use of technology and connectivity solutions. SCC seeks to engage with the market to understand what is available and who may be able to support them to achieve their outcomes as follows:
– Increased use and uptake of technological solutions
– Improved outcomes for users
– Driving innovation in technology enabled care solutions
– Better management of demand for services
– Support the adult social care savings agenda
– Embedding a culture in our workforce to exploit technology enabled care solutions
SCC are flexible in how to achieve this, and would look to work in partnership to achieve these outcomes.