The aim of the project is to provide Seafish with a Digital Roadmap. This Roadmap will set out our digital transformation strategy over a one to five year period. This will cover our internal, operational and externally facing work areas.
Currently, many processes and interactions involve traditional interventions. The customer and staff experience can be fragmented with no consistent digital delivery across services.
After the delivery of the Roadmap, separate tendering exercises (multiple phases) will then be undertaken to pair Seafish with digital partners to help realise the strategy laid out in the roadmap. The company that delivers the innovative roadmap will be invited to tender for these additional phases.
The key objectives of this project are to:
– Provide a Digital Roadmap which will outline a 1 to 5 year strategy from 2019 to 2024.
– This Roadmap will layout the ”art of the possible” that will enable Seafish to flourish in an ever changing world, to be future proofed and also to be flexible (internally, operationally and externally).
– Improve efficiency internally, operationally and externally so we can surpass the expectations of the industry in delivering services which are centred around their needs.
We expect that the Roadmap will:
– Cover each facet of the Seafish landscape.
– Highlight the internal, operational and external benefits.
– Outline quick wins in year 1 and 2.
– Have estimated costs and timescales for each element of the map.
– Take GDPR considerations into place.