PLEASE READ THE MORE DETAILED INFORMATION TO BE FOUND IN THE CONTRACT NOTICE (PROVIDED AS AN ATTACHMENT) BEFORE BIDDING
The Fast Stream and Early Talent (FSET) team’s vision is to be the most inclusive graduate and early talent
programme. It will be achieved through continuing outreach and positive action activities to encourage
applications from under-represented groups which currently include those from Lower socio-economic
backgrounds (Lower SEB), Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds and those with disabilities.
The team requires diversity outreach partners with specific expertise in accessing, engaging and influencing
hard to reach diverse groups to our following programmes:
– Fast Stream (graduate programme)
– SDIP (Summer Diversity Internship programme)
– EDIP (Early Diversity Internship programme)
– Fast Track (apprenticeship programme)
– Crown Commercial Service, as the Agent, intends to put in place contracts for the provision of RM6106
Diversity Outreach Services for use by the Cabinet Office.