The purpose of this Tender is to give qualified companies the opportunity to be considered to enter into 5 year contract with Swale Borough Council to provide a comprehensive inspection, testing and maintenance service of the emergency lighting and fire alarm system for a selection of council owned buildings. The contract will commence on 01/04/20 and terminate on 31/03/25. The tenderer/s who submit/s the Most Economically Advantageous Tender, (MEAT) will be awarded the contract.
Swale Borough Council (SBC) is situated on the North Kent Coast between the Medway Towns and Canterbury and comprises the areas of Sittingbourne, Faversham and the Isle of Sheppey.
This contract will be managed by the Property Services Team within SBC, which is responsible for the asset management and maintenance of the corporate buildings that fall under SBC’s remit. The current assets applicable to this contract are listed below:
• Swale House, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 3HT
• Guildhall Museum and 44 High Street, Queenborough, Kent, ME11 5AA
• King George Pavilion, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 1QX
• Oare Gunpowder Works, Visitors Centre, Bysingwood Rd, Faversham, Kent, ME13 7UB
• 17 Station Street, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10
The contractor will be experienced in this service and will be able to provide testimonials.