The Framework Agreement for Structures Major Works, will cover both the on highway structural work and theoff highway rights of way areas, and will comprise the following work types:
• Urgent traffic management
• Masonry bridge & retaining wall repairs
• Structural concrete repairs
• Minor parapet repairs (masonry, steel or timber)
• Cyclic maintenance activities, vegetation removal etc.
• Bridge waterproofing
• Minor bridge reconstruction
• Major bridge reconstruction
• Retaining wall reconstruction
• Geotechnical engineering & earth retaining structures
• Footbridge construction (timber)
• Footbridge construction (steel)
• Footbridge refurbishment
• Drainage works
• Working in water & temporary watercourse management
• Carriageway & footpath resurfacing
A total of four (4) suppliers will be appointed to the Framework Agreement for Major Structural Works.
The estimated spend per annum through the framework is expected to be in the region of £2,000,000 to £3,000,000 with an overall framework agreement limit of £15,000,000
It is anticipated that Further Competitions being run under the Framework Agreement for Structures Major Works shall likely exceed Seventy-Five Thousand Pounds (£75,000) with some in excess of One Million Pounds (£1,000,000)
Work under the framework will be awarded as a result of running Further Competitions as set out in the conditions of contract.