Fusion21 is developing a Framework for the full provision of heating works across public sector estates, the scope of the Framework also includes heating related renewable technologies. This procurement exercise is inviting tenders from all interested companies who meet the criteria set out in the tender documentation for the Lots they wish to bid for.
The Framework is broken down over 10 separate Lots which include:
1. Domestic Servicing, Maintenance and Installation of Heating Systems;
2. Domestic Heating Installations;
3. Commercial Servicing, Maintenance and Installation of Heating Systems;
4. Commercial Heating Installations;
5. Quality Assurance & Asset Management Consultancy;
6. Principal Design & Project Management Consultancy;
7. Installation of Air and Ground Source Heat Pumps;
8. Installation of Solar Heating Systems;
9. Installation of Electric Heating Systems; and
10. Department for Education / Education Heating Programmes.