NHS England primary care commissioning team are hosting three market engagement events to discuss the launching of a new online procurement tool (known as a Pseudo Dynamic Purchasing System (PDPS)) where prospective GP providers will be listed and invited to provide APMS services when local needs arise.
This new procurement vehicle will be designed to streamline the procurement of GP services in the future and NHS England and NHS Improvement would like to use these events to support any potential bidders with more information and to ensure understanding the proposed process for applications via the Pseudo Dynamic Purchasing System (PDPS).
NHS England are looking to use these events to support any potential bidders with more information and to ensure understanding the proposed process for applications via the Pseudo Dynamic Purchasing System (PDPS).
The events will take place as follows:
– Leeds: 23 October 2019 (pm)
– Birmingham: 28 October 2019 (pm)
– London: 30 October 2019 (pm)
In order to book a place at an event, please navigate to the following website:
These facilitated events will primarily focus on, but is not limited to:
– the national and regional context around GP services and APMS contracts;
– explanation of the proposed Pseudo Dynamic Purchasing System (PDPS) process;
– outline of the scope of the proposed procurement;
– proposed Lots for the procurement;
– application support and next steps
A key driver for these events is, not only to share the above information, but to gain feedback from providers on the proposed structure of the procurement.
An Information Factsheet and agenda with further information is available at the NHS England website link provided above.
The system is planned to be live from January 2020.