Planned project work and client team led maintenance tasks based around the improvement of North Somerset Council’s Parks & Open Space, Public Realm and Highways Operation assets. Service provision to deliver opportunities for vocational skills training and rehabilitation to vulnerable people from a variety of local disadvantaged social groups within North Somerset. To provide opportunities for people ready to work with a route back into employment.
The contract will include
• The control of common weeds within highway and public realm areas of North Somerset
• Treatment of Injurious and Invasive weeds within selected areas of North Somerset
• Provision of opportunities for local people that are ready for work with a route into employment
• Creating a real work environment where the team will be expected to meet deadlines and provide productivity outcomes.
• Focus on operations such as painting, general repairs, furniture and signage installation and fabrication of bespoke street furniture.
• Client led grounds and habitat management maintenance tasks, including minor works.