The Authority is seeking an improvement partner to support its vision to improve people’s quality of life through innovative and sustainable healthcare. The Authority aims to build on its recent successes in improvement in quality, safety and finance, developing the organisational capability to cope with the increasing demands that will be made of it in the coming years.
The Authority would like an improvement partner to work on a number of distinct, yet related, strands. Desired sustainable objectives for the work include:
– Embedding an improvement vision and strategy.
– Further developing the Authority’s leadership.
– Creating a culture of empowerment, learning, and improvement.
– Building sustainable capacity in improvement approaches.
– Developing a supporting operating system and infrastructure to support improvement.
– Setting the foundation for an improvement research programme.
The Authority would like to create an exciting partnership with an organisation with expertise in improvement over at least the medium term (~ three (3) years), creating a meaningful, productive and self-sustaining culture of continuous improvement.
The framework will include up to a maximum of five (5) suppliers as determined by the ITT’s evaluation and award criteria and will be available to all NHS trusts.