Provision of an automatic cold water flushing system to the Raw Water and Laboratory Cold Water systems of the National Oceanography Centre.
The flushing systems are being installed to increase the turnover of these existing systems and to reduce cold water outlet temperatures.
Scope of Services
• Provision of 5 No automatic flushing points to existing raw water system
• Provision of 6 No automatic flushing points to existing laboratory cold water system.
• Isolation and modifications to raw water and laboratory water systems to enable installation of automatic flushing system.
• Extension of the existing Siemens BMS Controls system to monitor and control the operation of the 11 No automatic flushing outlets.
• Provision of permanent drainage for automatic flushing outlets.
• Commissioning and Testing
• Provision of Contractors Working drawings.
• Provision of Record Drawings and Operation and Maintenance Manuals.
Please ensure you review all attached information to ensure a full understanding of this requirement. All attachments can be found with the RFx attachments tab within the Emptoris System.
This contract will be awarded based on the evaluation criteria set out in the ITQ document.