QC is seeking a suitably qualified Training Provider (the “Contractor”) to deliver a Level 5 Regulated Qualifications Framework (“RQF”) Coaching Programme including certification for 120 employees.
CQC is looking to appoint a Contractor with a proven track record of effective and high-quality training delivery that can deliver the programme to our people across England.
The Contractor must be able to offer training at multiple locations to meet the needs of our geographically dispersed workforce. The CQC Locations are:
o Birmingham CQC Regional office: McLaren Building, 46 Priory Queensway, Dale End, Birmingham, B4 7LR
o Leeds CQC Regional office: St Paul’s House, 23 Park Square, South Leeds LS1 2ND
o London CQC Head office: 151 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9SZ
o Newcastle CQC Regional office: Citygate, Gallowgate, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE1
At the end of the Programme participants will be able to:
• Understand the roles and responsibilities of an internal workplace coach
• Use tools, models and techniques to facilitate coaching
• Plan and implement coaching interventions to support and develop coachees
• Apply coaching ethics in line with best practice principles
• Identify and overcome barriers to establish trust with coachees
• Understand the importance of continuous development and plan their ongoing development needs as certified coaches
It is intended that the contract will begin 4th February 2019 for 24 months duration. There is a budget ceiling of £180,000 (inclusive of VAT) for this contract and bids above this price will not be considered. Please note that any questions and clarifications relating to this ITT must be raised before 12th November 2018 at 14:00 hours.