Seafish are looking for a media planning and buying partner to support our consumer-facing marketing efforts and activity for our new brand – “Love Seafood.”
The media partner will be required to work closely with the Seafish Consumer Marketing team, the Seafish Corporate Communications team, the appointed Concept partner, the appointed Content partner and the appointed PR/influencer partner.
We’re ultimately looking for a partner who is able to offer the following, alongside embracing collaborative working and delivering against the requirements of the tender/eventual briefs:
• Shares similar cultural values to that of Seafish – and embraces the HOW as much as the WHAT.
• Looks at the WHY (strategic thinking), from all angles. Particularly, when it comes to understanding and applying the discipline of traditional planning, alongside marketing.
• Embraces what we already know about our audiences, and what our research is telling us – and helps build upon that, ensuring the customer is at the centre of everything we do.
• Embraces a measured approach to success – understanding overarching objectives and being able to articulate ROI for Seafish at every turn.
• Offers a creative mindset – providing proactive solutions, rather than expecting a ‘horse to water’ approach.
• Understands the long-term approach to seafood marketing with consumer audiences. This is about changing hearts and minds over a long period of time (20 years) – so, it’s important to build a partnership that will last, and develop ideas with longevity and vision.