Market Engagement – Co-designing Older People Day & Dementia Services in the Bi-Borough, (Westminster City Council & The Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea).
The Bi-borough Adult Social Care Commissioning Team are currently undertaking a co-design exercise for the Older people’s day and dementia services on offer across the two boroughs of Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster.
Current services are set to expire 2020/2021 and as such, the Bi-borough commissioning team is currently exploring future opportunities for our residents.
As part of this codesign exercise we are looking to engage with potential providers about future options for these services. We would like to invite suitably qualified and experienced organisations in the sector to attend a consultation meeting on the 30th July, from 2 until 4pm in The Kensington Town Hall, Freeman Suite, Carnival Room.
At the meeting, we will discuss resident needs in the two boroughs, ask for your views on what residents want and talk to you about future procurement activity. There will be the opportunity to discuss and feedback your views on the issues affecting the sector. This will help us improve services and design new ones that better meets the needs of the community and gaps in the market
Providers please note:
– This is a preliminary consultation to promote choice and control for residents.
– This notice is not a call for competition. For avoidance of doubt, this does not formally signify the beginning of a procurement exercise and does not constitute any commitment by the councils to undertake any procurement exercise.
– Participation in the consultation will not include or preclude any organisation from participating in any future formal procurement exercise.
– Participation in the consultation by providers should not give rise to expectation that their organisation will have an agreement to make service offers to residents.
– The councils will not reimburse providers for any expenses incurred for participating in the consultation.