Hythe and Dibden Parish Council are seeking a contractor who can supply, transport and erect a 5 Section 12m x 6m (40′ x 20′) Modular Building, that will be used both as an office and a mess facility. The portable building should be finished in light grey externally with a full perimeter fascia and with a plain white internally. The floor of the building should be a vinyl, for the easy of cleaning and in a grey colour or other dark colour.
The building should be constructed with a solid steel frame, steel roof & floor joists and white composite steel PU wall & ceiling panels.
This building will require a minimum of two entrance doors and should be fitted with UPVC tilt & turn double glazed windows with integrated internally operated aluminium roller shutters for additional security.
The build will need to be fully heated through out and be light by CAT2 lighting. Twin power sockets will be required in both of the office sections. The mains fuse board should be located near to one of the entrance doors.
The building should be divided into three sections with one being used as an open plan office. Whilst the second section will be used a mess facility and therefore should include a canteen area with fully plumbed, sink, rom and power supply for a washing machine, worktop & under-sink water heater.
The remain section will be used as small changing room, that should include a separate toilet and single shower area.
The chosen contractor should as a minimum; be able to provide and deliver
• Presentation of CAD drawings together with a detailed quotation, before an order is placed.
• Site survey & meeting to confirm location of building and finalise drawings, once the order is placed.
• Provide the Parish Council with confirmed delivery date.
• Detailed drawings of the foundations so that the ground works can be carried out whilst the building is in production
• Delivery of the building including the supply of all haulage and cranes required
• Fully installation of the building.
• Ongoing support, including technical & maintenance advice.
For further information and a copy of the tender document, please contact Hythe and Dibden Parish Council – Marcus Kendall on 02380841411 option 2 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org.