Pallant House Gallery seeks to appoint a Project Manager to deliver a capital building project for the Gallery, which will include works to a new building, as well as its existing spaces.
In 2016, the Gallery celebrated 10 years since the opening of its contemporary wing. Building on the success of this major capital project, the Gallery is now in a position to move forward with the next phase of development. The acquisition of the adjoining building, the ‘Coach House’ in 2017, answers the capacity needs of the Gallery as well as allowing for the expansion of its outreach programmes.
The project will meet the following objectives:
• An increase in access to the collections for public, staff and volunteers
• Much improved facilities for collections care
• Wider interpretation of the collections
• More diverse engagement with the collections
• Become a resilient and sustainable organisation
Tenderers should submit one hard copy of their tender and one copy by email, in English to:
Beth Troakes, Development & Capital Projects Manager, Pallant House Gallery, 8-9 North Pallant, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1TJ
For any queries, 01243770811