The Authority is seeking to procure a Contractor for the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) paying agencies
of Great Britain and Northern Ireland for the provision of acquiring Very High Resolution (VHR) Satellite
Imagery for the following campaigns to administer Common Agricultural Policy Schemes:
– Common Land Project
– Control with Remote Sensing (CwRS)
– LPIS QA
The contract term will commence the 1st April 2019 and will continue for three (3) years until 30th 1st of
September 2022 with the option to be extended for a further one (1) year.
The paying agencies that operate the CAP in the UK include:
– England: Rural Payments Agency (RPA)
– Northern Ireland: Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA)
– Scotland: Rural Payments and Services
– Wales: Rural Payments Wales
The service (imagery acquisition window) for all three application campaigns will commence from 1st April 2019.