A piece of early market engagement (‘EME’) to discover potential suppliers to provide and teach a course for HEOs related to the Counter Fraud specialism.
This EME seeks to establish the depth and suitability of the market to fulfill this requirement.
The course should be conducted at a high-level, delivering to participants:
– introduction to fraud, its context and impact
– overview of the larger judicial background
– a skill-set to enable investigators to undertake ethical investigations
– a background and explanation of statute which underpins the law surrounding anti-fraud measures.
The course must:
– be matched to the Counter-Fraud Professional Accreditation Board accreditation framework.