Bedfordshire Fire and Rescue Service, trading as Bedfordshire Fire and Rescue Authority (the ‘Authority’), is inviting expressions of interest from organisations wishing to enter into a contract for the design, implementation, installation and maintenance of a replacement integrated communication control system and mobilising solution.
The main deliverables of the Solution will include the following:
• Provision of all hardware, including but not limited to workstation and server based hardware;
• Provision of the Core Command and Control Software;
• Provision of resilience / fall back arrangements by way of establishing a Secondary Control location;
• Design, development, implementation, configuration, testing, user transition and training;
• Provision of maintenance and support services throughout the life of the contract; and
• Provision of a new Incident Reporting System (IRS)