North East London NHS Foundation Trust are issuing a request for information to suppliers of Risk Management and Incident Reporting systems. Please see full specification on the ProContracts portal ( DN435150 ), where suppliers can submit their response.
The Trust are looking for a Cloud solution.
Functionality required includes the below:
– The risk management system needs to be flexible to change as the organisation changes but at the same time meet all national reporting requirements. The system should have the ability to be mapped to current NRLS incident coding for reporting patient safety incidents and develop alongside the replacement for the NRLS.
– It needs to have an in-built structure that requires adjustments so that it fits but not so much that a re-build is required each time a service moves.
– The system should have the ability to be changed by NELFT in line with reporting requirements without support from the supplier however training courses should initially be offered for administrators of the system. It will need minimal support from the supplier once established but support desk facilities must be available when required.
– The system needs to be user friendly, iterative and intuitive so as to engage with the end user.
– The administration of the system needs to be easily navigated to make updates/changes when required.
– The system must be able to produce intelligent and meaningful reports to support the governance arrangements within the organisation.
– The reports need to be easily accessible to all users of the system.
– Modules within the system must be able to communicate with each other to enable effective reporting and risk management.
– The system must have the ability to link records within modules and cross modally to establish trends.
– It needs to have the ability to store and link contact details of anyone involved in incidents, complaints and claims.
– support audit processes, i.e. auditing access to data input.