St Albans City & District Council Invitation to tender for City Centre Opportunity Site South Residential Agency Contract Supply Hertfordshire Tender Closes 15th April

St Albans City and District Council (The Council) invites proposals for the provision of Residential Agency services for its City Centre Opportunity Site South (CCOS S).

The Council wish to appoint a highly-motivated and experienced firm (The Appointee) to work closely with the Council’s Commercial and Development Department (C&D).

In order to successfully deliver the CCOS S development, the Council will seek to sell the circa 100 flats being developed and constructed on this site. 35% of the residential provision will be for affordable housing. The residential agency is for the remaining 65% private sale. 

Obtaining best value on behalf of the Council is a key principle of this project. Therefore, proven experience in the property development sector together with a full understanding of the new-build residential property market, generally and in St Albans, is a core requirement of this proposed appointment.

Find out more >>>

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.