Swindon Borough Council (SBC), wishes to submit to RFQ the requirements for the provision of Servicing and Maintenance of Thermostatic Mixer Valves Whitbourne House and Fessey House Care Homes
Swindon Borough Council are looking for a suitably qualified contractor to undertake Servicing and Maintenance of Thermostatic Mixer Valves Whitbourne House and Fessey House Care Homes
Service TMV’s in identified properties as specified by Swindon Borough Council.
• There is restricted access to bedrooms and bathrooms. Liaising with Site Management for access to individual rooms in advance of commencing works is essential.
• Isolate, remove TMV, clean filters and replace as required re-fix TMV, ensure temperature is set to 43 Degrees C and Test
• Ensure TMVs are type 3 if not replace for a type 3.
• Check to see if isolation valves have been fitted if not install them
• Ensure that any water fittings used are WRAS approved
The contract term will be for 1 year as stated in the RFQ documents. Estimated contract spend is £25,000.00.