The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Pension Fund the (‘Pension Fund’) operating under the Local Government Pension Scheme (Management and Investment of Funds) Regulations 2016 (SI 2016/946) is seeking to increase its allocation to UK property investments from the current level of around 5% to around 20%, through a bespoke segregated property portfolio. This Invitation to Tender invites proposals from parties with the capability to help the Pension Fund build and maintain a direct property portfolio and to provide on-going management services for the portfolio, including to:
– Advise on property acquisitions and disposals;
– Execute acquisitions and disposals, including contract negotiations and executions;
– Manage interacting with tenants and property management, including rent roll;
– Advise the Investment Committee on strategy; and
– Consider and implement structures to hold assets.