Westminster City Hall Canteen Operator
Westminster City Council is moving to a newly refurbished office at 64 Victoria Street in February 2019 and wishes to appoint a cafe and hospitality supplier.
A slide pack is available with outline information about this flagship opportunity. Our vision is that as well as serving nutritious and delicious food, the operator will work as a partner with the City Council to deliver significant community benefit including;
– A cafe which help residents with barriers to work including health
and learning disabilities.
– A cafe kitchen that can help young residents training for careers in hospitality, possibly in partnership with a College
– A cafe that can support community projects
– A green cafe that ideally has 0 impact on the environment
– A cafe that works closely with the Westminster Employment
Service and our Social Value team