The word “tender” can mean a number of different things –
· You might be channelling Elvis and singing a loving song (Love me tender);
· In shipping, a tender is a boat used to transport people or supplies to and from shore or another ship;
· Or, if in the USA, you might be enjoying some chicken tenders, which are made from an actual cut of meat;
· Perhaps you’re a steam train aficionado in which case a tender is a truck behind the locomotive, containing a few tons of coal; or
· You could be at your desk writing a business proposal (that’s our kind of tender).
Our kind of tender is a formal offer to perform work in return for payment: this may be in the form of a fixed price or via a schedule of rates. Work may include the supply of goods or services or both.
Tenders, often known as proposals, can be a great way to build your business BUT you must ensure they are grammatically correct and written in a way that captivates the reader’s attention whilst being careful to make sure that the buyers’ questions are correctly and succinctly answered.
We have a team of people who are skilled at the art of winning tenders and so if you find yourself in need of some help then simply call us and whisper tenderly in our ear…